View Poll Results: What version(s) of VRipper are you using ?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windows

38 84.44%
  • Linux

5 11.11%
  • Mac

4 8.89%
  • Server

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 101 of 110 << First ... 519199100101102103 ... Last >>
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1641

Thread: VRipper (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: VRipper (Cross-platform Gallery Ripper)

Quote Originally Posted by hn08vh View Post
    I'm using VRipper 4.4.0 on a Windows 10 Pro box with OpenJDK Runtime Environment Temurin-21.0.1+12.

I've added my login credentials to the app, and it shows "Logged in as: hn08vh" in the lower left of the GUI when the app is running.

When I paste a thread link into the "Add Thread Links" box and click "Scan" nothing happens. It makes no difference if I paste in the base thread link, a link to a specific page of the thread, or a link to a specific post in the thread.
    Can you post that thread link?

2. Liked by 1 user: hn08vh

Images

If i add more then 7 Links to loader it Crash. sometimes same at 7 Links

Images

Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post
    Can you post that thread link?
    Thanks for the reply. It doesn't work with any link I've tried. Here's one example:
    https://viper.to/threads/8579259-Sof...#post139338889
    It goes to a post titled "2021-01-01 - Gloria Sol - Pink Pillows - 123X 4324px" and the link works fine in a browser, whether I'm logged in or not, but when I paste it into the "Add thread links" box in the app and click "Scan" nothing happens.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by hn08vh View Post
    Thanks for the reply. It doesn't work with any link I've tried. Here's one example:
    It goes to a post titled "2021-01-01 - Gloria Sol - Pink Pillows - 123X 4324px" and the link works fine in a browser, whether I'm logged in or not, but when I paste it into the "Add thread links" box in the app and click "Scan" nothing happens.
    Looks like VRipper does not work with viper.to - it does not have this one in its proxy list (Preferences -> ViperGirls -> Select a proxy), so it throws Unsupported links error (3.5.4 version).
    Try to change it to viperohilia.art if you can:
    https://viperohilia.art/threads/857925...#post139338889

6. Liked by 2 users: hn08vh, roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by aletheon19 View Post
    Looks like VRipper does not work with viper.to - it does not have this one in its proxy list (Preferences -> ViperGirls -> Select a proxy), so it throws Unsupported links error (3.5.4 version).
    Try to change it to viper.to if you can:
    I assumed you meant to change viper.to to viper.to in the thread link before pasting it into the "Add thread links" box; tried that, and it worked! Thanks!

ETA: I added "girls" after "viper" and before the dot to the base URL above, but it was changed to viper.to when I posted it; I assume the same thing happened to @aletheon19 in his answer.
    Last edited by hn08vh; 6th November 2023 at 22:15.

8. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

why does my loader crash when i add more than 6 Links ?

Images

Problem

- You are using an alternative Vipergirls domain (viper.to) instead of the original domain (viper.to) --> https://viper.to/threads/5887340
    - VRipper 3.5.4 doesn't support alternative domains listed except viper.to unless you modify a proxies.json file.

Solution

There are four ways to solve this issue:

1) Just use another alternative domain/proxy like viperbb.rocks or viperkats.eu. (You need to do the things mentioned in #4 below)

2) It's possible that your ISP is blocking the original viper.to domain. You can use a VPN or Cloudflare WARP to bypass that block --> https://cloudflarewarp.com/

3) Update your VRipper to 4.4.x version (https://github.com/death-claw/vripper-project/releases). after the install, go to settings and select an alternative domain (AKA proxy)

4) If you don't want to update your VRipper and still want to use 3.5.4 version, you need to modify the proxies.json file in order to use alternative domains (AKA proxies) with your VRipper.

Just follow these steps below:

- Find your VRipper 3.5.4/vripper folder:

- Right click on that proxies.json file, select "Open with..." then select "Notepad".

- You'll see something like this:

- Now, delete those brackets, copy & paste the text below into that proxies.json file:

-Your file should look like this:

- Save this file and restart the VRipper 3.5.4. Go to settings and switch to this tab:

- Select one of the alternative domains and apply the settings.

That's it (duh )
    Hello:

I did this with 4.4.0 and 5.0 version and doesn't work with viper.to threads : I click on "add thread", I paste the link, I click on "download and does nothing. I tried it with all proxies.

Thank you in advance

Images

death claw 4.4.0
    Mac OS Ventura
    Safari browser
    safari invalid address response when clicking download button in viperohilia.art.

Any solutions ? cheers

Images

Quote Originally Posted by miguel71 View Post
    Hello:

I did this with 4.4.0 and 5.0 version and doesn't work with viper.to threads : I click on "add thread", I paste the link, I click on "download and does nothing. I tried it with all proxies.

Thank you in advance

Looks like you logged in to viper.to domain and copied links with that domain. VRipper tried to resolve viper.to links even if you selected another domain (and failed). So you need to change the original source link. Here is how:

13. Liked by 1 user: Kreecher

Images

Quote Originally Posted by simplex View Post
    death claw 4.4.0
    Mac OS Ventura
    Safari browser
    safari invalid address response when clicking download button in viperohilia.art.

Any solutions ? cheers

This "Download" button only works on Windows OS'es and with the other gallery ripper Viper Ripper.

You need to copy the link of the thread to add them to VRipper. Right click and copy the title link as seen below and paste it to VRipper:

15. Liked by 2 users: emery, Kreecher

Images

thx for effort. still getting no content response,

Images

Looks like you logged in to viper.to domain and copied links with that domain. VRipper tried to resolve viper.to links even if you selected another domain (and failed). So you need to change the original source link. Here is how:

Thanks for the help. But I tried again with those instructions and doesn't work. And I don't know why

Images

Is it possible to download versions earlier than 4.0? I'm not sure what version I had, maybe somewhere in the 3s, but I recently updated to 4.4.0 and now 5.0 and neither work. I've tried pasting in the page URL, the post URL and the Vripper download link and none of them give a response in Vripper.

My previous Vripper had the old GUI, had Dark Mode, and worked just fine. I'm on Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina (unfortunately as high as Apple will allow me to upgrade the OS)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ngk240 View Post
    Is it possible to download versions earlier than 4.0? I'm not sure what version I had, maybe somewhere in the 3s, but I recently updated to 4.4.0 and now 5.0 and neither work. I've tried pasting in the page URL, the post URL and the Vripper download link and none of them give a response in Vripper.

My previous Vripper had the old GUI, had Dark Mode, and worked just fine. I'm on Mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina (unfortunately as high as Apple will allow me to upgrade the OS)

In this post you can find links to version 3.5.4 (recompiled with fix for Imagebam by hawkeyez33):
    https://viperohilia.art/threads/466053...#post131410578
    Last edited by aletheon19; 18th November 2023 at 18:03.

20. Liked by 2 users: protogen, roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by aletheon19 View Post
    In this post you can find links to version 3.5.4 (recompiled with fix for Imagebam by hawkeyez33):
    https://viper.to/threads/4660537-VRi...#post131410578
    Appreciate it, but that seems to just be a Win release. My dumb ass didn't think to just search 'Mac' in the thread, and after checking a few posts found one.

For anyone other Mac users looking to downgrade, Poiuz had a link to a Trait post on another thread with this link to 3.5.4:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7hy11...4.dmg.zip/file

22. Liked by 1 user: roger33