Page 7 of 7 << First ... 567

Thread: Emily Angel Collection  

Images

Re: Emily Angel Collection

Quote Originally Posted by dutchessguy View Post
    The date on the soopermodels pics would make her almost 40 years old now. And I'm pretty sure the Emily Angel site was her last.

If anyone however does have more of her work, please let me know via P.M. and I'll be happy to add it here.
    https://imgbox.com/WpDKs6Lq#

2. Liked by 1 user: vyt

Images

4. Liked by 7 users: 10ytrewq, figment, jopl, mocone03, Swamper, twat, vyt

Images

The onlyhotforum you can see more sets. Missing a lot here.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ronline View Post
    The onlyhotforum you can see more sets. Missing a lot here.
    Please don't waste your time; I am already aware of both of these things. Any sets from that site with working links have already been posted in this thread.

Just to clarify; the best way to help out would be to post thumbnail galleries of complete sets that haven't appeared here so far. Something other VG users can rip or download. I'm sure they would appreciate it, and so would I.

Anything else please P.M.!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dutchessguy's Assorted Vintage Girls and Classic Internet Model Extravaganza!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dutchessguy View Post
    Please don't waste your time; I am already aware of both of these things. Any sets from that site with working links have already been posted in this thread.

Just to clarify; the best way to help out would be to post thumbnail galleries of complete sets that haven't appeared here so far. Something other VG users can rip or download. I'm sure they would appreciate it, and so would I.

Anything else please P.M.!
    Ok, but the links are working. Thanks anyway, my collection is a bit more. We can close it.

Images

Dutchessguy, thanks for these sets! I have the earlier stuff but not the Emily Angel sets.

The older stuff usually has impossibly low resolution but these are enhancing nicely using Gigapixel.

I'm one of those guys who thinks that Emily's peak beauty was when she was younger. She is no doubt already 18 in the Emily Angel sets, and while she is certainly sexier by then she is already past peak in beauty. And those sets where she is perming her hair? Blecccchhh.

Of course, the photographer had no eye for poses. 75 pictures of basically the same 2 or 3 poses? Even I could do better.

Finally, and I think you know my opinion on this already, any set of a pretty girl should always -- ALWAYS -- have ass shots. It is a crime against nature to not see Emily's backside. With a rack like hers, also profile shots.
    Last edited by Mofo7; 5th February 2023 at 23:17.

Images

Interesting. 2002 soopermodels? Obviously not the precursor that launched many models but in less than shall we say safe surroundings of ps17?

I disagree with the previous poster she looked her best finger stare and Emily Angel but Antonio's photography was repetitive. He did give an early platform for Internet models like Andy mcfarland, John Neyrot etc.

Welcome to the board

Images

I have blown soooo many loads to Emily

Private Member
    Images

Tahnk you very mutch

Private Member
    Images

Page 7 of 7 << First ... 567