Page 5 of 10 << First ... 34567 ... Last >>

Thread: TurboImageHost.com - support  

Private Member
    Images

Re: TurboImageHost.com Official Thread

Today using -portable: vr_v212p.zip- which recently started working with this hosting again when trying to download sets from this hosting Viper Ripper cannot immediately pick up all the pictures from one set or another and the number of not downloaded was quite large and only after repeatedly pressing the button again - start - it turned out to take the complete set ... again this vile hosting creates new problems.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by virtuoz2000 View Post
    Today using -portable: vr_v212p.zip- which recently started working with this hosting again when trying to download sets from this hosting Viper Ripper cannot immediately pick up all the pictures from one set or another and the number of not downloaded was quite large and only after repeatedly pressing the button again - start - it turned out to take the complete set ... again this vile hosting creates new problems.
    That's pretty much standard for Turbobit/Turbo Hosting sets. Viper Ripper will get anywhere from 0 to 15 images on the first pass and after multiple button smashing grabs them in groups of 4. As I mentioned in this thread I just avoid their sets.

3. Liked by 2 users: virtuoz2000, zx11c3

Private Member
    Images

explained well - thanks ... although ... sometimes it gives all the images and only 2 or 3 had to be uploaded again ... this hosting causes only inconvenience and irritation and while he himself does not fix ALL his shortcomings and not work stably then he has nothing to do on this forum!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by virtuoz2000 View Post
    For a long time and constantly I and many users of this forum write that this hosting has many problems and inconveniences and describe them. It is enough to read a lot of comments to different sets that constantly appear in different sections of this forum .... Apart from disgust and unwillingness to use it this hosting does not cause anything and I have long been on the side of users who propose to prohibit its use for posting material. The fact that it is fast and allows you to arrange large-format pictures does not in any way affect the fact that for a long time it has only brought some inconvenience to those who take material from it. And for example only from the end of August Viper Ripper began to somehow work with him again. I know for sure that many journalists who post material here agree with this opinion and only a few persistently use it in large quantities.

Latest Viper Ripper Released September 17, 2018 and after that date we have so many updates on our website (html, php, java script...) and you want from us to constant monitor VR and all other similar software like VR on WWW and just use solutions that working with all of this rippers? VR development is stopped, do you reading what they said in own thread here on forum??? If not, here is most important part just for you: "This iteration of the Viper Ripper is no longer in active development and no more official support is or can be given."

After I start to read posts here on forum I try to adapt code on our side and now VR working on our website and again it is not good for you! Do you need something more? Maybe full control of our servers and all of it for $0.00?

If you have any real problem and if you can explain it here in details and will be good with logs, screenshots, record it in some short video clip etc., I`ll check it and I`ll do all what is related to our side to fix it!

6. Liked by 2 users: dutchessguy, yandex

Images

The issue may be in the concurrent threads (connections) the Viper Ripper opens to an image host. If it is too high, the image host may throttle or end connections. Try setting it to 4 or less in the Viper Ripper.

Images

I test it few times on 100Mbit connection and all working fine...if anybody have any problem and if can post here logs, screenshots or you can record video clip to show us where is problem, I`ll check it and we will try to solve problem...you must know that sometimes problem can be on your side...

Also, you can ask from us to improve some things or to add some new features and we will work on it!

9. Liked by 1 user: yandex

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TimgH View Post
    Latest Viper Ripper Released September 17, 2018 and after that date we have so many updates on our website (html, php, java script...) and you want from us to constant monitor VR and all other similar software like VR on WWW and just use solutions that working with all of this rippers? VR development is stopped, do you reading what they said in own thread here on forum??? If not, here is most important part just for you: "This iteration of the Viper Ripper is no longer in active development and no more official support is or can be given."

After I start to read posts here on forum I try to adapt code on our side and now VR working on our website and again it is not good for you! Do you need something more? Maybe full control of our servers and all of it for $0.00?

If you have any real problem and if you can explain it here in details and will be good with logs, screenshots, record it in some short video clip etc., I`ll check it and I`ll do all what is related to our side to fix it!
    Your host is working good for me. I use Viper Ripper and I also view images individually. I have no problems, issues, or complaints.

11. Liked by 3 users: dutchessguy, pevets, TimgH

Private Member
    Images

Dear..TimgH .. I know that you are pretty quick at responding to the requests of the members of this forum and probably doing everything possible and a really huge thanks that Viper Ripper can work with your hosting again! And if you carefully read here and read for example the comments to sets then it becomes clear that the problem that Viper Ripper did not work with your hosting was already in the last place - everyone is already used to this. I don't know how and why but the other 4 or 5 different hosting services that are presented here and which I use sometimes bring only the only inconvenience when they have something with the servers and they rarely not work for a while. As for the rest they do not cause any complaints let alone any discussion of this or that problem and I don’t know how but they have never stopped working with Viper Ripper in recent years. Personally I probably and can many other forum members do not want anything from your hosting for a long time and I am not interested in discussions on this topic. It's just that if the material is given specifically to your hosting and problems arise then have to solve them ... and it is always pleasant and with great pleasure to use the rest of the hosting that is on this forum. But for the fact that Viper Ripper is working with hosting again many thanks to you - a miracle happened!

Images

Dear virtuoz2000, thank you for nice words, just keep using what you like or maybe what you want to promote...

Elite Prospect
    Images

Why is the upload now at 500 images? Feel free to change back as it was before.

15. Liked by 1 user: virtuoz2000

Images

Why you need to upload more than 500 images? Some users abuse it, that is problem...

Elite Prospect
    Images

I have answered and it is on your forum.

18. Liked by 1 user: virtuoz2000

Images

I have been using Vripper for like 8 to 10 times I have tried to downloaded from the garbage image lost like 25 times it has never downloaded one image this image host needs to be banned A S A P. All the old threads with image host that are not allowed anymore and do not work with Vipper like acidimg .cc all the old thread need to be deleted

20. Liked by 1 user: virtuoz2000

Images

Do you thinking that we are developer of any ripper? Do you sent any message to developer of Vripper? Can be possible to exist some problem in Vripper software? No, problem can be just on our side and only possible solution is to ban our host!
    This logic is not normal!

Can you in details write here about problem? Some screenshot? Why you thinking that problem is on our side and not in Vripper? Can you also ask some questions in Vripper thread here on forum?

Images

Viper Ripper compatibility is not a requirement.

Page 5 of 10 << First ... 34567 ... Last >>