Page 4 of 10 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>

Thread: TurboImageHost.com - support  

Images

Re: TurboImageHost.com Official Thread

Tim,

I've posted in the past in this thread with my complaints about your host, so I thought it only fair that I also share that I think the recent changes you've made are a vast improvement. I like the larger initial image shown, and for whatever reason I haven't gotten any virus/malware warnings in several months now.

stacydonovan3,

I ran into the same problem trying to download a set today that was hosted on TurboImage. I've downloaded sets from Turbo on that new ripper several times in the past with no issues, so it makes me wonder if the issue lies with the ripper app and not the host? I had the same problem with it downloading about half of the set with the other half showing error. I took the lazy way out and just used the free file host the poster had provided since the file size wasn't that large.

Grunge

2. Liked by 3 users: dutchessguy, stacydonovan3, TimgH

Images

Good news for Viper Ripper users, now Viper Ripper again working on turboimagehost.com but will be better for you to start to use software with active development, if I good see latest version was from September 17, 2018 and you must know that we must have some changes on our website in last two years!

But, after this update now VRipper stop to work, I hope that they will fix it soon, now I sent message to theghooost with info how to fix it...

@Grungehead Thanks, this is good news for us

4. Liked by 3 users: bOOmy, dutchessguy, stacydonovan3

Images

I have previously complained about turboimagehost, but when a host works to improve their service it deserves to be commended for this. Therefore I would like to thank you, TimgH, for the improvements that you have made to your host. I like the way your pictures display when I click on the link. That was a good suggestion from stacydonovan and implemented right away. It was a vast improvement. I also like that I don't get a multitude of popups which I greatly appreciated when that issue was fixed.

I just downloaded a set with viper ripper (the original one as developed for VG) and all pictures downloaded fast and correctly. I would like to give you a very big thankyou for that.

Hosts don't run for free and do need to advertise to be able to generate revenue. As I understand it, advertising rates are set by the number of views that a host gets. I do open several pictures a day from the various hosts just so that their views increased. It's easy and fast and if it helps an image host then I am glad to do it.

To sum it up, turbo is a much improved host and a valuable resource for posters and viewers. Well done, TimgH.

6. Liked by 3 users: dutchessguy, Inri, stacydonovan3

Images

Thanks bOOmy!

Images

Is anyone having a problem with IHG not downloading sets from turboimage using palemoon?

Elite Prospect
    Images

Yes, I also have problems today. It worked well yesterday but not today. I hope for a good and quick action by TIH.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by willowz24 View Post
    Is anyone having a problem with IHG not downloading sets from turboimage using palemoon?
    Yes, it's pretty much the same problem I am seeing with VRipper - which I reported earlier. It downloads maybe half the images and no matter how many times I restart it, no joy.
    I believe TimgH is aware, but it may be an issue with IHG ( and VRipper) rather than the host.

11. Liked by 2 users: Inri, virtuoz2000

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TimgH View Post

But, after this update now VRipper stop to work, I hope that they will fix it soon, now I sent message to theghooost with info how to fix it...
    I believe it also broke IHG on Palemoon. Hopefully both VRipper and IHG will get fixed soon. I'd also like to echo what Boomy said - I really appreciate the efforts you've put into improving TurboImage. So a big THANKS for that.

13. Liked by 2 users: Inri, virtuoz2000

Images

Thank you, I`m here to listen, fix and improve!

Images

Please ban this garbage image host Vripper can not download from it most of the time

16. Liked by 1 user: virtuoz2000

Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit2 View Post
    Please ban this garbage image host Vripper can not download from it most of the time
    I've got no problem downloading from it using Viper Ripper. The host is fast and also takes large files. The host admin is responsive and strives to provide good service. Overall the host has greatly improved over the past year.

18. Liked by 1 user: nhocleocay

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    I've got no problem downloading from it using Viper Ripper. The host is fast and also takes large files. The host admin is responsive and strives to provide good service. Overall the host has greatly improved over the past year.
    I believe it when you say you have no problems but I don't understand why many of us do. It's gotten to the point I don't even try to download Turbohost collections with VR when I see them

20. Liked by 1 user: virtuoz2000

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MediaMan View Post
    I believe it when you say you have no problems but I don't understand why many of us do. It's gotten to the point I don't even try to download Turbohost collections with VR when I see them
    If you are not using the portable version of Viper Ripper the try it. I've not had any problems with it.

Private Member
    Images

For a long time and constantly I and many users of this forum write that this hosting has many problems and inconveniences and describe them. It is enough to read a lot of comments to different sets that constantly appear in different sections of this forum .... Apart from disgust and unwillingness to use it this hosting does not cause anything and I have long been on the side of users who propose to prohibit its use for posting material. The fact that it is fast and allows you to arrange large-format pictures does not in any way affect the fact that for a long time it has only brought some inconvenience to those who take material from it. And for example only from the end of August Viper Ripper began to somehow work with him again. I know for sure that many journalists who post material here agree with this opinion and only a few persistently use it in large quantities.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    If you are not using the portable version of Viper Ripper the try it. I've not had any problems with it.
    Wish I could. I'm on a Mac and our VR is a 5 y.o. developer version held together with duct tape and gum.

24. Liked by 1 user: virtuoz2000

Page 4 of 10 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>