Quote Originally Posted by kahuna75 View Post
    Does Not Work With Viper Ripper.
    I suggest you try this
    https://viperohilia.art/threads/136572...Support-Thread

Images

Re: TurboImageHost.com Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TimgH View Post
    Hi,
    I`m turboimagehost.com owner and I`m here to get some feedback from you, please write here what you like, what you don`t like or if you need something new on turboimagehost.com

Thanks.
    Browser hijacking malware infested garbage. Turboimage should be banned here.

4. Liked by 1 user: DJboutit2

Images

IHG doesn't work with firefox,correct? And the site is down anyway?
    Just get rid of turbo, honestly.

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by runchbox View Post
    IHG doesn't work with firefox,correct? And the site is down anyway?
    Just get rid of turbo, honestly.
    IHG works perfectly with Palemoon browser, and that combination works without a hitch with Turbo, images are easily viewed and downloaded,Turbo is up just checked and I don't remember facing any issues with site being down, no reason to hate turbo honestly, unless you just hate its guts for some reason.

7. Liked by 1 user: zx11c3

Images

Well if you're the owner ... I find TurboImage the least viewer friendly host out there. Click on the thumbnail and you get an image only slightly larger than the thumbnail. Click on that image and it blows up so it's many times larger than your computer screen. Really an awful host. Imx, ImgBox, Imagebam and Pixhost are so much better.

9. Liked by 1 user: LiaLover

Images

Hi stacydonovan3,
    please check it now! Better?

11. Liked by 1 user: stacydonovan3

Images

Hi stacydonovan3,
    please check it now! Better?
    MUCH BETTER ... I just saw the change. WELL DONE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Would've given my input earlier if possible, not sure if it's a good change that has been done, true image size was a bit smaller, BUT at least it was complete image displayed by default withing the browser window, you didn't have to scroll down to view the complete image, imx and others you have to scroll down to view the complete image, and when viewing many images that really becomes a lot of scrolling. Other than that you can right click and select view image to view only image in browser which fits to the window but thats also an extra step.

Elite Prospect
    Images

To better show it, as can be seen in the new setup, to view the complete image now you have to scroll 2-3 times the page length, would it be more scrolling for even larger images ? Thats a lot of scrolling to view the complete image, more so when you are viewing say 20-30 images in browser from a set, very tiring, very annoying (even a little scrolling is bothersome let alone this much). Previously Turbo was the only host that displayed complete image without having to scroll, even though size was small, but it was a good feature i'd say (can't show it as didnt take any screenshots back then). Previous setup was not perfect but this change is for the worse I'd say, you can always scale a image by going into options or by viewing original image size by just right click and choosing view image, but having images completely displayed withing the browser window by default without any scrolling or tinkering was definitely a very good feature for viewing many images without having to scroll constantly

Images

Just wanted to say that in addition to appreciating the change you made to the view, I used the service tonight for three posts. I truly appreciated the speeds of the upload. Much better than PixHost or ImageBam. Great work.

16. Liked by 1 user: LiaLover

Images

Quote Originally Posted by yandex View Post
    TPreviously Turbo was the only host that displayed complete image without having to scroll ...
    At least for me, imx.to displays the complete image. And the change they made now puts them in line with how PicHost, ImageBam and ImgBox all display the content.

18. Liked by 1 user: LiaLover

Images

@stacydonovan3 Thank you for using our image host, this is great news, I hope that you will continue to use our image host in future...if you need anything else just ask here or send e-mail to us...

@yandex You are good example that is not easy to make good image host for everyone, one setup is good for you but that is not good for stacydonovan3 and for third person both options don`t look good...
    We will work on this problem, maybe we can allow our users to set how they want from us to display image in browser!

One question for all users, do you know that you can use keyboard arrows for navigation IN GALLERY -next/prev page (images must be part of some gallery)? Also on mobile touch devices you can do same things with your fingers (swipe)...Do you using this feature?

20. Liked by 1 user: yandex

Elite Prospect
    Images

@stacydonovan3 Thank you for using our image host, this is great news, I hope that you will continue to use our image host in future...if you need anything else just ask here or send e-mail to us...

@yandex You are good example that is not easy to make good image host for everyone, one setup is good for you but that is not good for stacydonovan3 and for third person both options don`t look good...
    We will work on this problem, maybe we can allow our users to set how they want from us to display image in browser!

One question for all users, do you know that you can use keyboard arrows for navigation IN GALLERY -next/prev page (images must be part of some gallery)? Also on mobile touch devices you can do same things with your fingers (swipe)...Do you using this feature?
    Can't deny that.
    An option that one can set how default images are displayed, in full size, small or fit to screen size seems like the perfect solution.

Personally I wasnt aware of that and dont use that. I open images directly from thumbnails, I dont view all the images in browser, only those that I like thumbnails of and want to view in detail I open from thumbnails.

Images

So I have a question. I know that Viper Ripper for Windows doesn't work with TurboImage, but I use the newer VRipper, which is supported and works brilliantly with other major image hosting sites. But with TurboImage, it most often only gets about half the full size images. And not matter how many times to restart the download, it remains about half of the images. I have tried to reduce the number of concurrent donwloads to just "1" but that makes not difference. For example:

No matter how may times I restart the download, it just stays at those 47 images.
    Any ideas? Any chance you could contact the developer ( https://viperohilia.art/threads/466053...allery-Ripper) )
    Thanks for any help. Cheers

Page 3 of 10 << First 12345 ... Last >>