Page 5 of 6 << First ... 3456 Last >>

Thread: LaxaeRipper (Command-line PHP Gallery Ripper)  

Images

Re: LaxaeRipper (Command-line PHP Gallery Ripper)

My config file:

/**
    * Please do not edit this file directly. Instead use the Configure feature within the ripper.
    * This file was created by rip_config.php
    */
    $conf = [
    'verbose' => false,
    'image_folder' => 'images/',
    'display_progress' => true,
    'display_progress_interval' => 10,
    'display_progress_character' => '*',
    'image_set_threshold' => 5,
    'prepend_increment' => false,
    'append_increment' => false,
    'log_downloads' => true,
    'username' => ' ',
    'password' => ' ',
    'auto_like' => true,

];

Images

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthename View Post
    My config file:

/**
    * Please do not edit this file directly. Instead use the Configure feature within the ripper.
    * This file was created by rip_config.php
    */
    $conf = [
    'verbose' => false,
    'image_folder' => 'images/',
    'display_progress' => true,
    'display_progress_interval' => 10,
    'display_progress_character' => '*',
    'image_set_threshold' => 5,
    'prepend_increment' => false,
    'append_increment' => false,
    'log_downloads' => true,
    'username' => ' ',
    'password' => ' ',
    'auto_like' => true,

];
    Looks like you have the default values in your config. From that I'm assuming you haven't run 'configure' inside of laxaeripper.
    In your previous post you say that you're having problems running check.php I think you're trying to double click on it and run it outside the command prompt.

There are a number of ways to run the command prompt, an easy one is to use [windows key]-r . The [windows-key] on my keyboard is to the left of the space bar and it has the Windows logo on it.
    Press and hold down [windows-key] then press the 'R' key. Don't press the shift key at the same time.
    This should bring up the 'Run' dialog window. In the Run dialog windows type in 'cmd' and click OK.
    Now the Command Prompt should open and you'll see a new window which has something like
    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1016]
    (c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    in the window. You'll also see a prompt which looks something like: C:\Users\yourname>

At that prompt type php -v then Enter.

If you have php installed, you should see something similar to this:
    PHP 7.3.10 (cli) (built: Sep 24 2019 11:59:22) ( ZTS MSVC15 (Visual C++ 2017) x64 )
    Copyright (c) 1997-2018 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v3.3.10, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
    If you are getting results similar to what I'm describing, the next step is to navigate to the directory where you unzipped laxaeripper.

For example if you unzipped laxaeripper into C:\Users\yourname\downloads\laxaeripper-1.1.0
    then you would type into the command prompt:
    cd C:\Users\yourname\downloads\laxaeripper-1.1.0
    And you should now be inside the laxaeripper folder. You can type 'dir' (without the quotes) to see the contents of the folder.
    If you use Windows Explorer to look inside the laxaeripper folder you should see the same folders and files.
    Hopefully in Command Prompt you're in the laxaeripper folder. From here you can run the laxaeripper code using php. To do that, type into the Command Prompt
    php check.php
    and you should see something like this:
    cURL is available on your computer!
    You have at least PHP version 7.0.0, installed version: 7.3.10
    pdo_sqlite is available on your computer!
    sqlite is loaded
    FYI the php.ini file used by the version of php you are using is located: D:\dev\php\php.ini
    if you do, then you're ready to go.
    in the Command Prompt, type:
    php rip.php
    And when you're running for the first time, press 8 to go through the config (mostly to enter your vipergirls username and password).

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM me if you're still stuck.
    -lax

Images

Updated with support for vipr.im

Images

you have to be pretty computer literate to use like why make things so difficult for people who aren't tech savy like come on! All Iyou can say is I am completely lost and you will probably lose users on this forum because of it. like why does someone almost need a computer science diploma to download & use this!!

Images

You're right, to use this tool one would need a certain amount of computer literacy.

Another VG member, theghooost has also built a tool that is probably a better choice for you called VRipper. It is an excellent tool. I also use it from time to time.
    You can find it here: https://viperohilia.art/threads/466053...allery-Ripper)

Why did I create laxaeripper? At the time, the old vipperripper wasn't working and theghooost hadn't created and/or released his ripper. Also, it's an interesting programming
    challenge.

Images

I get what you are saying but a host has been created now that some members are using to upload their material & to be able to download these pictures you have to use this ripper you created which like i said you have to be computer savy to even use it unless the vripper you mentioned workis with vipr.im because the regular viperripper worked fine for me for everything i wanted!

Images

I do understand your frustration/concern. I'm sure theghooost will update his ripper soon, and you can use that to download images. Just keep track of the image sets you want to download.
    Please understand that I am not affiliated with or work for VG. I built a tool and shared it with the VG community. As I understand, theghooost did the same thing. If you're using the old viperripper, that thing hasn't been updated in forever and there aren't plans to update it.

Images

Can you create a similar tool or app for Android?

Images

Re: LaxaeRipper (command-line php gallery ripper)

Deleted

Images

Could somebody write a quick windows tutorial for this. I watched the video and want to try it again. I got it working in Ubuntu, but not windows. Keep up the good work.

Images

Hi! I've got PHP Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0

Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0 errors on check.php. Are they critical to use ripper?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Triikor View Post
    Hi! I've got PHP Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0

Deprecated: Directive 'allow_url_include' is deprecated in Unknown on line 0 errors on check.php. Are they critical to use ripper?
    Which version of php are you running? You can get the version by running php -v in the terminal.

Looks like I'm going to have to migrate from file_get_contents() in the couple places it's used to something more robust.

I've done a bit more digging. Looks like allow_url_open has been deprecated in php 7.3 (I'm running a slightly earlier version). The script should work fine if you remove allow_url_open from your php.ini file.

I'll do some more testing tomorrow.
    Last edited by Laxaeman; 11th February 2021 at 06:11. Reason: added clarifications

13. Liked by 1 user: Triikor

Images

Check.php: You have at least PHP version 7.0.0, installed version: 7.4.15
    Edit: Yes, removing of allow_url_open cleared the message. But... If I try to rip something message is: "Failed to connect to viperkats.eu port 443: Bad accessPHP Notice: Trying to get property 'user' of non-object in C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\functions.php on line 299"
    Notice: Trying to get property 'user' of non-object in C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\functions.php on line 299
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function attributes() on null in C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\functions.php:299
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\rip_thread.php(36): getThreadInfoFromXml(false)
    #1 C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\rip.php(156): rip_thread(Array, Object(Ripper))
    #2 {main}
    thrown in C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\functions.php on line 299

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function attributes() on null in C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\functions.php:299
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\rip_thread.php(36): getThreadInfoFromXml(false)
    #1 C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\rip.php(156): rip_thread(Array, Object(Ripper))
    #2 {main}
    thrown in C:\Users\User\Downloads\laxaeripper-1.3.0\app\functions.php on line 299
    Last edited by Triikor; 11th February 2021 at 06:38. Reason: Error

15. Liked by 1 user: romuchix

Images

Is it possible to Parse and Print direct links on screen or in text file?
    Like i can do with gallery-dl,
    $gallery-dl -g r:url >links.txt

this prints all full size images direct links to links.txt.

Images

Re: LaxaeRipper (command-line php gallery ripper)

There is a readme in the package - start there.

Page 5 of 6 << First ... 3456 Last >>