Page 4 of 6 << First ... 23456 Last >>

Thread: LaxaeRipper (Command-line PHP Gallery Ripper)  

Sponsor
    Images
    In the gutter but looking up at the stars. 

Re: LaxaeRipper (Command-line PHP Gallery Ripper)

Hello Lax,

thanks very much for taking the time to help. As you suspected, PHP was the culprit and a rejig solved it.

I put your app through its paces a little yesterday to gain some familiarity. For the most part it worked as expected. I know it constitutes a work in progress, but are you keen for user feedback? If so, I've found it to be a tad picky when I'm attempting to change the d/l directory and tends to choke on certain characters: é might be the culprit here. Today I'm getting errors on this particular page. Perhaps you can recreate the error:

https://viperohilia.art/threads/529847...s#post64589702

Selecting Option [2] - and pasting in Post No.# brings this result:

Selecting Option [1] - pasting in the actual page URL brings forth this result:

As a request, could you perhaps consider adjusting the 'auto-generated' directory name feature to take in the whole title instead of just part? The date of release is usually given, which makes cataloguing easier.

Appreciated, L.

2. Liked by 1 user: ysb18

Images

Joe,
    Thanks for your clear feedback.
    The thread you indicate (https://viperohilia.art/threads/529847...s#post64589702) uses two different image hosts within the same post (imagebox.com and imx.to). I haven't seen that before. When I wrote my code I assumed that there would only be one image host. I've updated the code to check each image as it's being processed, so it uses the correct Helper.

For your download folder problem with the é and (possibly) other characters, if you send me examples of text that you are trying to set as the download folder name, I'll take a look. I think you are referring to the folder where the images are saved as they are ripped, which is images/ by default. I do want to change this functionality a bit.

For the titles, I have added a config item that turns on the clean up of the titles, if it's set. The clean up is turned off by default.

I'll probably push an update in a couple days which (hopefully) will address your issues.

Thanks for trying out this script.

-l

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Laxaeman View Post
    Joe,
    Thanks for your clear feedback.
    The thread you indicate (https://viperohilia.art/threads/529847...s#post64589702) uses two different image hosts within the same post (imagebox.com and imx.to). I haven't seen that before. When I wrote my code I assumed that there would only be one image host. I've updated the code to check each image as it's being processed, so it uses the correct Helper...
    Some members when posting will use one image host for the title/cover image and another host for the set itself. This is allowed by the rules so it is something that others using your ripper will encounter.

Images

bOOmy,
    I hadn't seen it, so I didn't anticipate it. Thank you for providing more detail. I have updated the code to support this and will roll it out soon.
    Lax

Quote Originally Posted by bOOmy View Post
    Some members when posting will use one image host for the title/cover image and another host for the set itself. This is allowed by the rules so it is something that others using your ripper will encounter.

6. Liked by 1 user: bOOmy

Images

Hi, thanks for this excellent tool, I've always preferred CLIs over GUIs
    Any idea what's causing this issue?
    https://images2.imagebam.com/9b/42/2...1345396357.PNG

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 76db0d39d5 View Post
    Hi, thanks for this excellent tool, I've always preferred CLIs over GUIs
    Any idea what's causing this issue?
    https://images2.imagebam.com/9b/42/2...1345396357.PNG
    My guess is that you haven't run config. Please do two things, 1, run check.php and take a screenshot of the output, and copy and paste the content of conf/config.php (if you have specified your user/password, replace those with different values.

Images

Just started using this as the viperripper I was using (via Linux wine) no longer works. This thing is awesome! I'm running Gentoo Linux so most ripping programs aren't an option for me. This is and I love CLI programs anyway! Thanks!

10. Liked by 1 user: Laxaeman

Images

Love the ViperRipper. I really want to try this. When I run the command php rip.php I get the following:

C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0>php rip.php
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: could not find driver in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php:29
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php(29): PDO->__construct('sqlite:laxaerip...')
    #1 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php(21): RipperSQLiteDb->connect()
    #2 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\rip.php(35): RipperSQLiteDb->__construct()
    #3 {main}
    thrown in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php on line 29

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: could not find driver in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php:29
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php(29): PDO->__construct('sqlite:laxaerip...')
    #1 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php(21): RipperSQLiteDb->connect()
    #2 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\rip.php(35): RipperSQLiteDb->__construct()
    #3 {main}
    thrown in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\RipperSQLiteDb.php on line 29

I do not have a working knowledge of php. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Images

My guess is that you don't have sqlite installed on your computer.

Please do two things,
    1, run check.php and take a screenshot of the output and post it here,
    2, copy and paste the content of conf/config.php (if you have specified your user/password, replace those with different values.

With the info above I should be able to diagnose what is happening.

13. Liked by 1 user: fuckthename

Images

I'm gonna try to install sqlite

Images

check.php didn't work.

It will not let me post my config file. It says I have been blocked. I guess its too big.

Thanks for the help

Images

Hello. I tried to set the php (64bit, latest NTS version from windows.php.net/download/) for my Windows 10 system. Added it to the PATH dir. I enabled required extensions in php.ini (production one) file by removing semocolons: curl, pdo_sqlite, sqlite3 (this one seems to be unnecesary, isn't it?). I also had to change "extension_dir = "ext"" to full path value because it defaults to "C:\php\ext". I don't understand how to change default php path for "C:\php". It seems that there is no such option in php.ini file. It passes your config.php file without problems. The problem arrises when I try to run it to download a photo set. It always fails with this error (after the uri is supplied):

L A X A E R I P P E R 1.1.0

[1] Rip images in thread - one or most posts
    [2] Rip images in post
    [3] Rip images from multiple threads listed in a file
    [4] Rip images from a pasted list
    [6] History
    [7] Update
    [8] Config
    [9] Help information
    Select action: 2

uri: https://viperohilia.art/threads/~actual-photo-set-thread~

start after image #:
    PHP Notice:  Undefined index: query in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_post.php on line 78
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'user' of non-object in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\functions.php on line 327
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function attributes() on null in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\functions.php:327
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_post.php(46): getPostFromXml(false, '')
    #1 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\rip.php(153): rip_post(Array, Object(Ripper))
    #2 {main}
      thrown in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\functions.php on line 327
    What could be done about this? Maybe you could post what minimal settings should be changed in php.ini configuration file so everything would work as expected? I don't know anything about php. I just want that it would work with your php scripts and nothing more (no more stuff than required would be enabled). Thank you.

EDIT:
    It seems that I could make it work after I made some additional changes which are described in your readme.html at the end of the page (from "PHP Requirements"). Haven't seen them before cause it is at the end of the page. Changes: external curl installation in PATH; downloaded and added special certificate file (cacert.pem) for curl in php.ini settings [curl.cainfo=]; allow_url_include = On (php.ini); extension=openssl (php.ini). However "[7] Update" option still don't work. It seems that thing happens because it requires "app/UpdateServer/LocalUpdateServer.php" file which is really absent.

[2] Rip images in post
    [6] History
    [7] Update
    [8] Config
    [9] Help information
    Select action: 7
    PHP Warning:  require_once(app/UpdateServer/LocalUpdateServer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_update.php on line 4
    PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'app/UpdateServer/LocalUpdateServer.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\llaxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_update.php on line 4

Images

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthename View Post
    check.php didn't work.

It will not let me post my config file. It says I have been blocked. I guess its too big.

Thanks for the help
    When you say check.php didn't work, what do you mean? What happened when you ran that script?

The config file (conf/config.php) should only be about 20 lines long. For example, this is what mine looks like (without the opening php tag):
    /**
     * Please do not edit this file directly.  Instead use the Configure feature within the ripper.
     * This file was created by rip_config.php
     */
    $conf = [
        'verbose' => false,
        'image_folder' => 'images/',
        'display_progress' => true,
        'display_progress_interval' => 10,
        'display_progress_character' => '*',
        'image_set_threshold' => 5,
        'prepend_increment' => false,
        'append_increment' => false,
        'log_downloads' => true,
        'username' => '*****************',
        'password' => '**********************',
        'auto_like' => true,
        'clean_title' => true,
    ];

Images

Quote Originally Posted by fubrito View Post
    Hello. I tried to set the php (64bit, latest NTS version from windows.php.net/download/) for my Windows 10 system. Added it to the PATH dir. I enabled required extensions in php.ini (production one) file by removing semocolons: curl, pdo_sqlite, sqlite3 (this one seems to be unnecesary, isn't it?). I also had to change "extension_dir = "ext"" to full path value because it defaults to "C:\php\ext". I don't understand how to change default php path for "C:\php". It seems that there is no such option in php.ini file. It passes your config.php file without problems. The problem arrises when I try to run it to download a photo set. It always fails with this error (after the uri is supplied):

[2] Rip images in post
    [6] History
    [7] Update
    [8] Config
    [9] Help information
    Select action: 2

uri: https://viperohilia.art/threads/~actual-photo-set-thread~

start after image #:
    PHP Notice:  Undefined index: query in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_post.php on line 78
    PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'user' of non-object in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\functions.php on line 327
    PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function attributes() on null in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\functions.php:327
    Stack trace:
    #0 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_post.php(46): getPostFromXml(false, '')
    #1 C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\rip.php(153): rip_post(Array, Object(Ripper))
    #2 {main}
      thrown in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\functions.php on line 327
    What could be done about this? Maybe you could post what minimal settings should be changed in php.ini configuration file so everything would work as expected? I don't know anything about php. I just want that it would work with your php scripts and nothing more (no more stuff than required would be enabled). Thank you.

EDIT:
    It seems that I could make it work after I made some additional changes which are described in your readme.html at the end of the page (from "PHP Requirements"). Haven't seen them before cause it is at the end of the page. Changes: external curl installation in PATH; downloaded and added special certificate file (cacert.pem) for curl in php.ini settings [curl.cainfo=]; allow_url_include = On (php.ini); extension=openssl (php.ini). However "[7] Update" option still don't work. It seems that thing happens because it requires "app/UpdateServer/LocalUpdateServer.php" file which is really absent.

[2] Rip images in post
    [6] History
    [7] Update
    [8] Config
    [9] Help information
    Select action: 7
    PHP Warning:  require_once(app/UpdateServer/LocalUpdateServer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\laxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_update.php on line 4
    PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'app/UpdateServer/LocalUpdateServer.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\llaxaeripper-1.1.0\app\rip_update.php on line 4
    I'm glad you got it working. The Update functionality is something I'm still working on. I thought it was a good idea, but I'm beginning to think that it's not. Currently, there aren't any updates for the ripper to get, even if it worked. I am currently working on version 1.2.0, though no date for when I will release it, as it doesn't yet have enough working new/updated features.

Images

When I run check.php , I get:

'check.php' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

I installed sqlite but still got the same error. This is weird.

Thank you for the help.

Page 4 of 6 << First ... 23456 Last >>