Page 13 of 33 << First ... 3111213141523 ... Last >>

Thread: Approved Hosts & Banned Hosts  

Elite Member
    Images

Re: Approved Hosts & Banned Hosts

I think this is too much. First katfile, now turbobit (one of the oldest along with depositfiles) I have a suggestion, let's cancel all links to all file sharing sites, remove paid vipr and it will be absolutely free and zero motivation. Maybe these are emotions and someone will not like them, sorry.

Images

Turbobit serves bad ads and invites users to join scams using fake tech support ads.

KatFile suggested users to expose their private IP address by turning off their VPN.

DepositFiles wasn't banned but I banned it now anyway for harassing me with a 90 seconds countdown timer.

It appears to me you've a terrible taste in file hosts and want to bring absolute nightmares onto the end-user.

3. Liked by 1 user: Faulkner

Elite Member
    Images

Perhaps you are right, everyone has their own preferences and tastes. It is depressing that we have to face constant prohibitions and restrictions, and in return nothing of equal value is assumed. But these are not complaints, just thoughts aloud.

5. Liked by 1 user: Sakura

Images

About your decision of Depositfiles, I believe that it should vote on this.... A REFERENDUM. A referendum only for Moderators and Administrators.
    Last edited by Sakura; 21st March 2021 at 18:00.

7. Liked by 1 user: V

Images

There is nothing to decide as the ban is the result of a rule violation and not some personal grievance from my side.

Banned
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post

KatFile suggested users to expose their private IP address by turning off their VPN.

FileFox do the same

Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    FileFox do the same
    I'm not encountering issues with a number of VPN servers I've tested.

Images

I thought all filehosts were allowed, but I realized that dfiles is now banned (maybe for a while, but I am not very active).
    So are there any others filehosts banned ? (filehosts, not image hosts)
    sorry the list of 500+ is too big, I would like a summary .

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bigre2bougre View Post
    I thought all filehosts were allowed, but I realized that dfiles is now banned (maybe for a while, but I am not very active).
    So are there any others filehosts banned ? (filehosts, not image hosts)
    sorry the list of 500+ is too big, I would like a summary .
    The list is the summary already .

13. Liked by 4 users: Bigre2bougre, Gorgonzilla, K4K, roger33

Elite Prospect
    Images

Can dropapk.to be approve?

Images

Hello everybody.
    I haven’t been here for a long time, why don’t you wake up the p i x r o u t e?

Images

Ok, so now PimpandHost AND Deposit Files are BOTH Banned? Is this ONLY after they were banned, people used them? Or over all? I mean it's not even on the list that PimpandHost is banned. Because I'm not redoing all 3 of my threads. I used both, for the cover photos in my Video thread and both pix threads. And Depositfiles for my videos, since it WAS listed as a 1st choice host. With MEGA as my 2nd. PimpandHost is STILL showing as approved on the damn list! Unlock my video thread. Did you LOCK all 3 of my threads? If so, I'm NOT redoing them. YOU Fix It! This BS is why I stopped posting at forums -

Image Hosts
    The following image hosts are allowed across the board:

depic.me
    fastpic.ru
    imagebam.com
    imagevenue.com
    imx.to
    imgbox.com
    picstate.com
    pimpandhost.com
    pixhost.to
    pixxxels.cc
    turboimagehost.com

--------------------------------------------------

Images

Make MEGA a 1st choice file host and you won't have problems. Is it the posters or the site admims who have bad taste? MEGA has NONE of the BS you mention AND has consistently fast downloads. Til you reach your daily download total. I mean I cant even download 50GIGS of my own files, without a pay account. Why should anyone else? None of this BS 25KB Dial Up speed of some of the approved hosts give.

Quote Originally Posted by V View Post
    Turbobit serves bad ads and invites users to join scams using fake tech support ads.

DepositFiles wasn't banned but I banned it now anyway for harassing me with a 90 seconds countdown timer.

It appears to me you've a terrible taste in file hosts and want to bring absolute nightmares onto the end-user.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
    Ok, so now PimpandHost AND Deposit Files are BOTH Banned? Is this ONLY after they were banned, people used them? Or over all? I mean it's not even on the list that PimpandHost is banned. Because I'm not redoing all 3 of my threads. I used both, for the cover photos in my Video thread and both pix threads. And Depositfiles for my videos, since it WAS listed as a 1st choice host. With MEGA as my 2nd. PimpandHost is STILL showing as approved on the damn list! Unlock my video thread. Did you LOCK all 3 of my threads? If so, I'm NOT redoing them. YOU Fix It! This BS is why I stopped posting at forums -

Image Hosts
    The following image hosts are allowed across the board:

depic.me
    fastpic.ru
    imagebam.com
    imagevenue.com
    imx.to
    imgbox.com
    picstate.com
    pimpandhost.com
    pixhost.to
    pixxxels.cc
    turboimagehost.com

--------------------------------------------------
    I don't know where you got the idea that pimpandhost is banned. It's not on the banned list, but they are experiencing difficulties which they explain here: https://pimpandhost.com/
    It may be that they are not able to recover all the data, we shall just have to wait and see...

For now I would leave any threads using pimpandhost as filehost until their issue is resolved.

Posts made using depositfiles before the ban can be left as they are. Files should still be downloadable even though some users may not like the waiting times and other rubbish. However, depositfiles may no longer be used for NEW posts in an existing thread or in a new thread.
    Last edited by mike=)).; 10th April 2021 at 10:50.

Do not count your apples until they are hatched

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman View Post
    Make MEGA a 1st choice file host and you won't have problems. Is it the posters or the site admims who have bad taste? MEGA has NONE of the BS you mention AND has consistently fast downloads. Til you reach your daily download total. I mean I cant even download 50GIGS of my own files, without a pay account. Why should anyone else? None of this BS 25KB Dial Up speed of some of the approved hosts give.
    The host depositfiles.com got banned last month for harassing users with a 90 sec wait time. Meanwhile, pimpandhost has a temporary ban pending resolution of their issues.

Mega is allowed but makes a poor choice as any copyright infringement locks the entire account.

You don't have to edit your posts to replace links. Bans apply to new content.

Page 13 of 33 << First ... 3111213141523 ... Last >>