Page 71 of 82 << First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last >>
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1226

Thread: IMX.to - support  

Private Member
    Images

Re: IMX.to - support

Still not downloading inspite the post from IMX support. Anybody having better luck out there? I have a backlog of stuff to get and they're mostly from this host.

Images

Yeah, no go. Hitting the 403 issue also.

Images

IMX has been secured by CloudFlare because of possible attacks!
    I like my potatoes fried crispy!

4. Liked by 3 users: evenings, Lurkio, mike_04

Elite Member
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by nikkifan01 View Post
    Hi I have suddenly been blocked by IMX after being a regular user for years and also signed into my account.

Any chance of unblocking the IP: 84.68.78.223 Cloudflare Ray ID: 7dfa8ab0fb172196 Also emailed IMX

EDIT: Just read the last few pages and see it's not just me. I am not downloading images merely looking via IE tabs.

thanks
    With their Cloudflare security currently being strengthened because of active ddos and bot attacks, opening multiple browser tabs, either simultaneously or one at a time in very quick succession, and each with a different IMX page loaded on them, is roughly akin to running an image downloader app with a concurrent connection setting higher than 2.

To be fair, that being said, by repeatedly quickly opening many tabs with different pages from the same site on ANY Cloudflare-protected site it's quite possible that action could eventually trigger a tempban, or even a permanent ban, from the site, regardless of the level of protection the site has their Cloudflare cover set at.

If you've received the same 1015 error message as reported by others on here, then you should only have been tempbanned, in which case just be patient, and don't try to access any IMX pages for the time being, and the ban should expire.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyehlar View Post
    Yeah, no go. Hitting the 403 issue also.
    If you're having access issues, I would recommend you stop trying to access the site for the time being and give IMX (and Cloudflare) a chance to try and resolve the ddos and bot attacks the IMX site is currently experiencing. By continually trying, and retrying, to access content from the IMX servers at this time all you're actually doing is contributing to the very issues they're trying to protect the site from, hence why yourself, and quite a few others on here, have been getting Cloudflare 1015 errors and/or HTML 403 errors.

The same also goes for anyone else reading this thread whose first instinct is to immediately test their browser and/or favourite image downloading app against IMX to see if they still have access. Until IMX comes back on here and gives the all clear to us, I would suggest that the recommendation at this time is to NOT attempt that kind of testing, because by testing your setup against the IMX site at this time you're not actually helping anything, instead you're just contributing to the problems they're currently trying to resolve, which will likely only result in you also being tempbanned from IMX.

I appreciate everyone on here might have their own very long lists of content they want to access/download from the IMX site, but for now everyone just needs to be patient and let IMX & Cloudflare do what they can to shutdown the attacks IMX are experiencing, no content is so desperately urgent that it's worth getting yourself tempbanned (or permabanned) for.

6. Liked by 4 users: cdf99, dave55uk, mike_04, roger33

Images

When you try to force it! You make things worse for yourself!
    I like my potatoes fried crispy!

8. Liked by 6 users: cdf99, evenings, Lurkio, mike_04, roger33, szczawik112

Images

Same advice the judge gives too!

10. Liked by 4 users: cdf99, mike_04, roger33, szczawik112

Images

So on the block page IMX says to email their admin and use the CF Ray ID code plus my IP that I did here. I was not really doing anything new re viewing pages but the email sent seems to have opened up IP access again on three browsers I use, so many thanks to IMX for recognising me as human!

12. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Images

Images on 2 or 3 servers are loading like 20 to 25 slower right now

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit2 View Post
    Images on 2 or 3 servers are loading like 20 to 25 slower right now
    Yes, I've noticed that I can dl a few pics (using BID) then it goes real slow or stops.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dave55uk View Post
    Yes, I've noticed that I can dl a few pics (using BID) then it goes real slow or stops.
    I set 8 sets to download 6 never downloaded anything and 2 sets only download like 15% of the images and then timed out

Images

Quote Originally Posted by dave55uk View Post
    with BID or IHG ,all set one by one download

Images

How can i see users on this website ? so i can see more of their posts?

Images

Really hard, almost impossible to download anything from imx since yesterday.

Most of the time downloads are paused, then when it downloads something it's extremely slow.

Even opening threads with imx.to thumbnails is waaaaaaay slower than it usually is.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bonticario View Post
    You can't. At most you can play with the gallery ids (they are base-36 numbers, so counting from 0 to z instead of 0 to 9 for each position, gallery rszz is followed by rt00, etc.).

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bonticario View Post
    You can't. At most you can play with the gallery ids (they are base-36 numbers, so counting from 0 to z instead of 0 to 9 for each position, gallery rszz is followed by rt00, etc.).