Rocco More Than Ever #1 1997

Name: Rocco More Than Ever #1
Description
Anne Ingretton, Cloe, Kirsten, Kirsten Halborg, Kirstyn Churcher, Laura Turner, Lindy Turne, Lisa Ashleegh, Naomi Russell, Sabine, Sabrina Johnson, Zoe Young, Chris Newz, David Perry, Jean-Yves Le Castel, Omar Williams, Quentin Valentino, Rocco Siffredi
'90s, Anal, Ass to Mouth, British, Classic, Cumshots, Double Penetration, Ethnic, European, Facials, Gonzo, International
Rocco Siffredi
Evil Angel - Rocco Siffredi
As an actor, Rocco always brings energy to a scene - an energy that I try to channel into my vision. But this energy has a dark perverse underside which sometimes scares me, and I try to direct him away from this dangerous area. Well, Rocco is his own boss now, fulfilling his own vision. When I went to England recently, he met the kind of women who gave him freedom and inspiration to express his most perverse desires! As the manufacturer distributor of his videos here in America, I find myself in fear of this awesome perverse energy. But now all I can do is watch and wonder about all that I've missed putting in my own videos. This video is truly ROCCO MORE THAN EVER!

Frame rate: 29.970 fps

Aspect ratio: 1.5:1

Resolution: (720x480) Mega Pixels
Duration: 01:55:13
Format: mp4

File Size :1.05 GB
Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/357bc561023d1/Ro..._Ever_%231.rar